1. Our staircase. It’s in the centre of the house and all important conversations take place here.
2. The Trophy Wall. Stuff we collect on nights out. Business cards included.
3. The bin rota that nobody uses. Ever.
4. The Jar Shelf – nicely decorated.
5. The glass deco that covers every surface.
6. The Minnie Mouse ears Hedda and I bought in Disneyland that for some reason are everywhere.
7. The head massager/ The come-face machine.
8. Way to many pairs of Converse.
9. The naked picture on the bathroom door.
10. The green tea jar. Mango and Lychee.
11. The light-pull-cord-switch-thing. This is obviously a love/hate relationship since it continuously hits me in the forehead on early monday mornings.
12. The Moomin mugs.
13. Sam’s shitty (but amusing) diet. Always topic of conversation.
14. My paper straws. Strangely, no one else think they are good for anything but mocking me for.